Wool, a natural insulator, is an exceptional performer in any cool or cold-weather environment. The comfort and fit is unmatched in performance and the unique characteristics of wool allows the glove to absorb up to 30 percent of its weight in water without feeling heavy or damp. The wool fibers also breathe, allowing moisture to be wicked away while its insulating quality keeps your hands warm even when wet.
- Wool fabric keeps your hands warm and helps maintain warmth even when wet.
- Synthetic leather palm provides extra hand protection from fatigue and superb wet grip.
- Full Finger version allows for safe firearm and bow handling. Great for around the camp as well.
- Knit construction offers a comfortable, flexible fit that moves with your hand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee